How to use AI writing tools to populate all aspects of your WordPress site
Artificial intelligence (AI) is coming into our lives faster than we all might like to admit. Smart homes, cars, TVs, thermostats, and lightbulbs are just the beginning. The first AI-driven cars are right around the corner, and AI drones will be landing on your doorstep one day soon.
As for marketers and website builders, we have AI writing tools. AI writing tools are becoming more popular because they are better, faster, and cheaper than hiring a qualified human to write content and copy for all aspects of your WordPress website. They produce high-quality content in a fraction of the time, cost less than human writers, and have many other benefits.
Get ready for the age of AI writing software!!
This article will dive into what AI writing tools are, why you should use them to populate your WordPress website and some examples of how to do that.
What is WordPress, and why should you use it?
WordPress is the world’s largest and most popular website creator and hosting service. There are about 1.4 billion online websites, and over 455 million use WordPress. You can quickly and easily create and host a website using WordPress. They have many themes and customizable options to make your website look how you want it to and function as it is supposed to.
WordPress enables you to create a website or blog from scratch or to improve an existing website.
Some key WordPress benefits include:
- Easy to use — especially for beginners.
- Free and open-source software, meaning you can add almost whatever you want to your site.
- Vast and active community of users and developers who can help you with any problems you may experience.
- Constantly being improved with new features and enhancements.
- Reliability, flexibility, and excellent support, are SEO-friendly, and are highly secure.
If you’re thinking about creating a website, and then using AI tools to populate it, you should start building with WordPress.
What are AI writing tools?
AI writing tools are applications that use artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, and natural language processing (NLP) to understand the context of your content and generate high-quality, human-like content. These automated applications can help with creativity, vocabulary, structure, error removal, and even the tone and style of the content.
AI writing tools are becoming increasingly popular among content marketers. And for a good reason: they can help you populate your website with high-quality, human-like content quickly and easily.
Some of the tasks that AI writing tools can help with include ideation, vocabulary, structure, error removal, and even tone and style. This means that you no longer have to spend hours worrying over a piece of content — you can let the AI tool do its thing and then tweak if necessary.
AI writing tools can be a huge time-saver, especially if you’re juggling multiple pieces of content simultaneously. And since quality content is vital for SEO and driving traffic to your website, using AI writing tools is definitely something you should consider.
Things to keep in mind when using AI writing tools
While AI writing tools and software are great for businesses that want to save time and money by not hiring a human writer, there are some things to keep in mind before making that decision.
- AI writing tools could be better: While AI writing tools are getting better every day, they will very rarely give you something you can instantly publish. They make mistakes when gathering information, especially with general statistics, prices, dates, times, and numbers. AI tools do their best to read as much of the internet as possible, but the internet is a massive place — they are not experts in all fields of study.
- You need to edit the outputs afterwards: You will need to read and edit what has been produced by the AI writer. Most of the content will make sense, but you should verify that the information is accurate. You’ll also need to adjust the tone you hope to convey and make it sound more human. AI writing tools also tend to repeat themselves if they can’t find new information on your chosen topic. You must review and ensure your article or content doesn’t repeat itself.
- They need maximum input: As a general rule, the more information and the more specific the information you give the AI tool, the better the content it will produce. As you use the software more, you’ll get accustomed to how it “thinks.” You can then adjust your commands and inputs to create the proper content. For instance, instead of saying, “write about airplanes,” you can say, “write a paragraph about how airplanes have made travel easier but are hurting the environment.”
- Google doesn’t like AI content: You need to edit your AI-generated content because Google will recognize it and not rank your article or website as high on their search results page. Add some “hand-written” content, change some wording to make the writing sound unique (like repeated text), and give it a human touch.
- Double check for plagiarism: While most AI writing software purports to make unique copy, you should run your content through a plagiarism checker. Also, while the AI writing tool will (probably) make unique content, it is reading what is already on the internet and rewording it. A more advanced plagiarism checker like Copyscape may flag AI-generated writing as “duplicate content,” which means you have copied information and changed the words a bit.
Once you know the little tricks and tips to use AI writing tools better, you can get better and more accurate content.
Why you should use AI writing tools to populate your WordPress site
When building your website on WordPress, you have two options: do it yourself or pay someone. Like anything else in life, if you have the money, you can get someone to write all your content for you. But with the advent of AI writing tools, you can do it yourself faster, easier, and cheaper than hiring a writing team.
Here are some benefits of using AI writing software:
- Save you time. With AI writing tools, you can quickly create high-quality search-engine-optimized content.
- Allow you to write in multiple languages, which can be extremely useful for businesses that operate in numerous countries.
- Enable you to make more money. High-quality content can attract more visitors to your website and increase your conversion rate.
- Allow you to overcome writer’s block, which can be a huge obstacle for writers.
- Are less expensive than paying a writer to populate your site. AI tools write in excellent English and would cost less than hiring a native English speaker to write your content.
AI tools are becoming more popular options for doing content writing yourself. All you need to do is purchase the software, find the proper template to use, and you can have content written for your website. Most AI software programs will cost you between $20 and $100 per month, depending on the plan and how many words you need generated — much less expensive than an hourly human writer.
How to use AI writing tools to populate all aspects of your WordPress site?
Once your WordPress website is set up, you must fill it with content. If you plan to use your WordPress site to make money, you will need SEO content to get your website to show up on search engine results pages.
Here’s how you can use AI writing tools to get your website full of quality content that will get noticed, get more clicks, and ultimately get you started or increase your revenue.
Blogs are a fantastic way to get your WordPress website full of SEO words that will rank it higher on search engines. You want to explain what your website offers and ensure that you put in terms people might search for to find your site.
The more SEO content and blogs you have on your site, the more search engines like Google will recognize you as an authority in your field. When recognized as an authority, Google will rank your website higher on search engine results pages (SERPs). Higher rankings mean more clicks and visitors, which means higher revenue in the long run.
One of the most popular and helpful AI writing tools is Jasper AI. Jasper AI is also one of the better AI tools for writing long-form content, such as blogs. For examples of what you can do with AI tools to populate your WordPress website, we will use Jasper AI. Most of the other AI tools you purchase should have similar functions.
The first thing you need to do when launching a blog is select a topic about what to write. AI tools such as Jasper AI can help with that.
Below is an example of a fictional company with a website that writes comparisons of SEO
Next, we can see some of the blog post topic ideas that Jasper generated.
These would be great supporting articles for your website. By populating your site with SEO-rich supporting content, you’ll be telling search engines you’re an authority on SEO, and start ranking higher when people search for SEO-related keywords.
Now let’s take one of those topics and build an outline.
And here’s what comes out:
Now you have a topic and an outline of what to write about. Let’s see how Jasper does with generating content to start your blog post.
Here, Jasper only needs three inputs to write an intro paragraph for you: the blog title, your target audience, and the tone of voice you want to use. The tone of voice option is where you can make AI tools start to sound more human. Some AI software has a list of options, and for some, you can just input yourself.
Some options include witty, professional, informative, goofy, and anything else you can think of. Here’s what came out using the “professional blog writer” tone.
The content is pretty good, but some things must be rewritten. There are some grammar and punctuation issues, the first output needs to be broken up a bit, and the second one is a little short.
One technique you can try is combining the best of the outputs. When you select the number of outputs, and the AI tool produces them, you can click on them and make changes. Copy and paste the parts of the outcomes you like, make a few changes, and edit the paragraph (a spelling and grammar tool such as Grammarly can be a big help) so it makes sense, and you’re ready to go.
Now let’s see an AI writing tool make a concluding paragraph using the topics we generated earlier. We also added a call to action (if you want to make money from your website, you should have one).
And let’s see what Jasper AI created:
Not bad, right?
All of this took about ten minutes to create with very minimal input. If you take your time, research what you want to talk about, and give the AI tool as much information as possible, you can get much more detailed outputs.
Jasper is one of the tools that has a long-form content creator. This step-by-step guided template can help you quickly create a whole blog post in seconds. However, this function is only available in their premium tier, Boss Mode.
As you can see, there is an option for keywords. Input what SEO keywords you want to be in your blog, and the AI writing tool will add them in as it creates content. With AI writing tools like Jasper AI, you can populate your website with SEO words in no time.
Now, blog posts are one of the best ways to populate your website with content, but there are certainly other ways. Let’s check out a few more tools you can use to make your WordPress site a success.
AI writing tools can help you create various other marketing content for your site. You can use them to write blog posts, create email newsletters, design landing pages, and more. Using AI-generated content, you can create high-quality content tailored to your audience and appeal to their interests.
Here’s an example of how AI writing tools can generate marketing copy using the AIDA framework.
You can get good marketing copy written in seconds by inputting a few details about a product.
Social media ads
You can also use AI writing tools to write content for your social media ads. Here is an example of Jasper generating Facebook headlines:
And the primary text for the ad:
Other ways to use AI content writing tools
There are many more ways you can use AI writing tools to populate your website or help you get the most out of it. Here are some of the other ways AI writing tools can help your website:
- Google ads
- LinkedIn ads
- Personalized cold email templates
- Bullet point generators
- Content rephrasing
- Making a personal bio
- Generating and brainstorming marketing ideas
- Sentence expanders
- And tons more!
AI writing tools available
As mentioned at the beginning, AI writing tools are becoming quite popular. There are now dozens of options to choose from. Some have different templates and features than others, so be sure to do your research to find the one that will best suit your needs and budget.
Here is a thorough review of Jasper AI, the one we used for the examples. Jasper is generally considered the gold standard and the AI writing tool that others are compared to.
Here are a few other AI writing tools that can do many of the same functions:
Populating a WordPress website can be time-consuming, but having a well-built and designed website is absolutely necessary for success. However, many small business owners need more time to write all of the content themselves.
This is where AI writing tools come in handy.
AI writing tools are a must for any small business wanting to increase its online presence. Not only do they help you write better content, but they also generate ideas and help with marketing campaigns.
AI writing tools are great for helping you write blog posts and social media ads, generate ideas, write marketing copy, and more. If you’re looking for a way to save time and produce high-quality content for your website, consider getting an AI writing tool.
Andrew Dunn is a serial business builder with over seven years of experience growing businesses. He is the founder of INDMND.com, providing valuable insights for business owners to leverage technology to 10x their businesses. He is passionate about scaling businesses using SEO, paid media, and remote teams.